|6 days ago (Apr 21, 2017)||2,693 views|
National University Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2017 Session 2016
Category: Education Guideline by Errors
How to check honours 1st year result?
Students can check result by mobile text or web portal. When result is published, both media hanged due to huge traffic. Normally, NU Honours result will publish at 2:00 PM by mobile network and students can check result online after 9:00 PM. After completed honors exam, students are waited eagerly to get result early. National University could not publish exam result timely due to session loss.
Now, examinees are waiting for NU Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2016. Generally, National University result would publish after 3 or 4 month completing the exam. But this year, result will publish very quickly. After publishing this result, they will registration for 2nd year. If any student failed in any subject, he/she should not be tensed for this. Because, he/she will attend that paper/subject next year with new schedule. So, don’t worry students, you will know your result within short time.
- At first Click Click on Honours Tab then Click on 1st Year. After Clicking on 1st year Tab a form will show with 3 box Like “Roll/Registration. No”, “Exam Year” , “Captcha Code” and Search Result .
- On the “Roll/Registration Number” box Type your Roll or Registration number which one You Have.
- On the “Exam Year” box Type your exam year which is 2016. NB: By default there may be written 2016. If you found there is already 2016 then you have nothing to don on this box.
- Before the last box you will found a picture with some Numeric Letter/Number which is known as Captcha Code. Just Enter the Code on the last box. If nothing shown on captcha picture then you must click “Click here to refresh” Button.
- Eventually Click on “Search Result” Button. If you done all the previous step correctly then Your Result will be shown on a new window of your browser.
Remember one thing: Sometimes after click on “Search Result” Button there shown “The captcha code does not match!” if it’s happen then type the new “Captcha Code” and click on “Search Result” Button again.
How to get National University Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2016?
To get NU Honours 1st Year Exam Result 2017 by mobile SMS, you have to mend message from any mobile operator after publishing result. First, go to mobile message option & type-
NU<space>H1<space>Roll No Then send to 16222
For an example– NU H1 123456 >>16222